Sunday, April 6, 2008

i'm tired...very very very very very very TIRED!!!!


hahhhaaahaha..i don't know what happens to me lately.i'm always on my last bit of strength though i'm not doing anything except SLEEPING..i don't know why. i take my food as usual live the life the same way as i always do but i'm getting tired each day passes by..
right before i write this blog, i have been sleeping for about two hours yet i'm on my way back to sleep again..i guess SLEEPING IS JUST MY HOBBY....does anyone have the same hobby like mine??oh gosh..i know that this is not good for my body but i don't know how to control it.it just feel NATURAL for me to just SLEEP ALL DAY LONG...help me please!!!!i need some solution..

these are some of the so-called believes that support my SLEEPING ACTIVITY:---
1.

To function best, you need to get eight hours.


2.

If you can get it, more sleep is always healthier.

3.

Waking up during the night means you’ll be tired all day.

4.

You can make up for lost sleep on weekends.

hummm..does anyone has the same believes as mine???hahhahaha..funny lol..i even make up some excuses so that i can sleep..LAZY GIRL...

oh..i better stop now..oooorrrrr i will be blabbing about my other excuses that are related to SLEEping..hahahha..got to wash my face now..

No comments: