Saturday, May 2, 2009

credit to Jannah..hehhe..for making the skin of my blog..a REALITY..huhu=)

emm.. i tried to upload the skin as i told u before for two hours..but to my dismay, when i uploaded the skin, the words went missing and when i restored back the words, the skin had gone to unknown place..so frustrating ok..so, i ym-ed jannah my rumate whom at that time was not here by my side to help me with this blog thingy..so she told me..

.."xpela sue..xyah ssah2..nnt jan tlg tgkkn..esok pg jan dh blik.."..so i told her.. "ok jan..come back as soon as possible..missing u.."

heheh..so, earlier that morning she came back to this room..but i did not ask her since i know she was pretty busy at that time..so i waited..but when maghrib came and she asked me.."sue, biar jan tgk2 kn blog sue ek"..i felt overwhelmed.."yes..finally i can have the skin potrayed on my blog"..huhu..

n here it is..hsil usaha jan yg xspi 5 mnt..hahhaha..so, the post before where i said, cute x tu, msa tu xde apa lg blog ni..empty..nmpk itik je..hahhahah..sorry..tp nk jgk credit tu...hhahah.=)

No comments: