Wednesday, May 13, 2009

how i wish...

how i wish...

  • i don't have to feel the heartbreak.
  • i don't know him from the beginning of my blossoming teenage years.
  • i don't know how was it feel to be loved and love someone else.
  • i don't even know his phone number.
  • i don't even meet him in the first place..
  • i don't know chipsmore.
  • i don't even get attached with him.
  • i don't know his history.
  • i don't know his ex-es
  • i don't add them in my friendster.
  • i don't feel the insecurity.
  • i don't feel like i'm not good enough to be with him.
  • i don't feel less beauty than she is.
  • i don't have to seek assuring words from my friends saying i'm a lot better than she is even though i know, deep down, what matters the most is how he feels towards me. what he thinks of me..
  • I DON'T HAVE TO BE THE SECOND BEST IN HIS LIFE. ='(

lotsa crying done..em not sure what will be happening next..i'm trying to emotionally detach myself from him..trying not to develop any more feeling..let the feeling stay as it is now..=(

3 comments:

Syira Zawawi said...

weiiii.awat weh..??
saiko ka..?
ang dh ade new life
forget the past
aku ni yg xde new life
dan2 aku lak yg tibe2 saiko
hahahahha

Miss Jannah said...

sufy,
this entry makes me cry
be strong su
u don't have to be the second best in his life
u need to be urself
ok syg
u're beautiful inside and outside
and i'm sure he can see your honesty and inner beauty
pray a lot syg
insyallah, he's the one for you

nursufyana ulfa said...

hahahha..jan..it's okay..it is my new life..life without any certainties..so, every second, every minute have to stand by..have to be standing on my 2 feet..but u hve to remember second best is not okay..