Monday, May 4, 2009

~emm..yesterday was the worst day of my life~

  • uhuk2..bgn pg rsa nk demam lg..
  • astu mlas nk baca buku.
  • rsa cam nk tdo je tiap msa..
  • xnk bgn..n xnk amik exam..parah okesss...
  • astu missing my chipsmore..again for what..zillionth times..hehhehe..(ada ke zillion)
  • emm..astu bt plan mkan ngn ida bebeh..nk g amcorp.mkn2 kt rakthai..
  • ok..this is the start of the bad start for today....
  • looking for my purse..trying to find:
  1. money
  2. i.c
  • both went missing..the first one, i did find some money..just a bit but enuff for me to go n eat at amcorp..but the second one, was totally missing..could not find it anywhere in my safe-keeping..meroyan okess..dh serabut pala ak cri i.c..pntg tau..like my chipsmore said..xde i.c xde kwin..haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...so saiko..
  • tp yg peliknya, i went to amcorp even though i was officially at that time illegal immigrant.hahhaha..elok kena tgkap..jd minah endon aku..huhu..i went there..ate until my stomach hurt and ached..huhu..came back..could not sleep because of my missing i.c..humm..decided to keep it as a secret from my mother..but told her anyway..oo Gosh..could keep a secret from her..not even a bit..emm..meroyan stage 3 where i had to read for today exam.could not sleep until 4 a.m. this morning and sat in the examination hall with half of my name already written in the repeat list..oo my GOD..why?

emm..adkah sbb ak ska bergosip..so xley jwab exam?uhuk2..sedeynya..=(

No comments: