Monday, December 28, 2009

~Graduation vs. Reception~

emm..i'm in dillema..i don't know what to choose between the twos..i want to be greedy but i certainly can't.what do i have to do..the discussion that i had with my fiance a few days ago sent me back to my dillema. i have to make my decision and choose between the twos. so much complication arises as we both have lots of issues to tackle before we can be ONE. i have to think definitely about MONEY and he has to think about two most important thing, MONEY and the AVAILABILITY OF THE DATE (for sword barrel, kenduri n etc. etc.)..now, i don't really know what matters the most to me..me standing on in front of everyone else receive my degree or me also standing in front of every one else, in my white dress...oh GOD...please help me..let me see what are Your installment for me next year so that i don't have to worry on those unnecessary things..

Fingers crossed and hope for the best,
Sufyana

1 comment:

Miss Jannah said...

sayang, think carefully about this matter okay? both are important to you but i think the latter one is far more important because it deals with your happiness, right? while convo remarks your endless effort to succeed.

but you can go to the nikko one if you like and miss the ipba one.

think wisely dear, if you do on the convo day, i won't be able to attend your wedding, which i totally wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but again, it depends on you dear.

listen to your heart and both parties :)