Wednesday, December 16, 2009

i am back..for now..i guess

hi all..i am not sure what to write at this point of time coz i have nothing in my mind right now..i'm thinking about my lunch.about my weight and seriously nothing important in particular. i tried to gear down my thoughts as a new teacher to be, but i just failed to do so. maybe i am not ready to face the reality yet. I AM NOT READY TO BE A TEACHER.not yet.but what am i going to do..i have to serve at least 4 years before i can start cracking my brain on what i want to do with my life. now, i am enjoying my life as a student. doing things that only matter to me and taking all the pleasure to myself. that is all for now..i am thinking of doing major changes to my image next year and they include this blog as well.maybe i shpould change the title, the layout, or even my writing style.not sure yet but hopefully i will get it done before the end of this year so that the next year will all be new and fresh..

2 comments:

Syira Zawawi said...

ur title also would be changing very soon! haha

nursufyana ulfa said...

hahhahaha...soon bebeh..