Monday, December 28, 2009

~hahahha..my mom just don't want to listen~

heheheh..it's very difficult to talk to my mom about the IT thingy..she just won't believe what i tell her.hahahha..just now, she asked me if i could help her with her Excel. i said," i'll try my best". hahahha.. i told her to highlight all the items and press the CTRl and C buttons. but she did not listen to me and kept arguing with me. her reason was, she was afraid that i would ruin all the info and made her to start typing the data all over again..but hey, i'm quite good with computer..hahahhaha..i told her, "mama, biar opie buat,,mama ni slow la"...hahahha..statement anak derhaka tu..hahhaha..but, my intention was good and i just wanted to help her with her work.so that she could have done with it and chat to me..hoho..selfish thought..but, i only have few days left before i go to Johore..that's sucks..emmm..=(

Until the, fingers crossed and hope for the best,
Sufyana.

No comments: