Thursday, June 12, 2008

emmm.it Feels Good

hehhehe..i just came back from watching THE HAPPENING..hehhe..i think that the movie is great. from now onwards, i won't hurt trees...hahhahaha.. i love trees..i was restless in the cinema just now. the images were very disturbing and they became even more disturbing when i walked alone at the PRINCHESTER ST just now..eeeeeeee...so scary.. the thoughts of people hanging from the trees really bugging my mind and made me walked like rat..so fast i couldn't remember the dog which always barks at me..hahhahahha

emm..but i feel good. someone smiled at me when i was on my way back home..i gave him a warm smile as well.ish..u have made my day..i love it.hehehhe..i keep on remembering his face and i keep on smiling in front of my lappy..hahhahaha..

for a moment, i really can forget about anything that happens to me now.. i could not remember all the bad things that surround me lately and i just love how i felt for 2 seconds just now..heheheh..

i wish i dream of that guy tonite.hahhahaha...gedixssss.i know, but it's my right okay!!!!hahhahaha..i keep on smiling...even now...hehehhe...=))

I LOVE U SMILING GUY!!!

No comments: