Monday, June 23, 2008

what is the problem????

humm.he told me the other day that he had to go to some place to do some ground work..so i told him, "Ok" as long as he will always be with me..so he said "ok, i will try my best but i can't promise you to be by ur side 24/7 as i don't know whether or not the place will have good reception. so i told him, "ok, i understand"...

but clearly now, i don't understand because, i sent him a couple of messages and in my sent items folders, it is stated near all the messages "SENT"..humm. i don't understand about this..ok, my positive mind tells me to believe that mybe even at the place where there is no reception, i can always sent messages and the messages will magically arrived at his phone, he can read them but the bad thing is he cannot even reply one of the messages even if he badly wants to reply it..humm..poor thing.. ok, my negative mind tells me that i have to ignore him as well as he, himself has no efforts or whatsoever in replying my messages. go to hell with the reception, if i can send him messages, he too can send me messages. right?am i right??

ok, the second thing that i really don't understand about this situation now is that, i tried to call him a few times and surprisingly, i got to hear ringing tones from his phone and shockingly, not even once he picked up the phone..humm..aihhhhh..my positive mind keeps telling me that maybe, he is busy with his ground work and he doesn't even have the slight amount of time to pick up my call. maybe, he keeps his mobile phone away from him n when i call him, he is not with the phone, so he couldn't pick up the phone..humm i sincerely hope that what i am forced to believe is true..humm, my negative mind tells me that he doesn't want to talk to you, so you should not disturb him with ur call and go find ur own life..he doesn't want to hear ur voice n he has silenced his phone so that he cannot hear it when it's ringing. he doesn't want to talk to u and he pretends to be busy or maybe he lies to you about the place has no reception at all..(humm, i wonder how i can get through to his phne but he doesn't get through with mine. am i being the one who is at the isolated place????)..oo GOd, i hate this....

ok, now, that i have poured all the dilemma in this post??so, now, what is the problem anyway????i don't know..anyone??

No comments: