Wednesday, June 4, 2008

IT ENDED YESTERDAY :(

HAHHAHA...look at the title.. ok..senang cite, the madness is not just a madness anymore. it is bigger than that. but i have to restrained my self not to become any "madder" in the mean time(ada ke word ni??? BIARLA!!!)). i have to control myself. but personally, i think it will be hard..hhahahaha..but i will certainly do it.

last nite i went to gp to do my last asgnmnt. but as soon as i sat in front of the comp, my mind went blank, i did not know what to do. i had no idea or whatsoever about the last asgnmnt. my mind was somewhere else. a place i should never be and a place i could not ever dream of going...i sat far from jannah, my buddy who accompanied me to gp coz i knew i was going to cry last nite, and crying i was...=( i hate this feeling. i hate it.i hate it. i hate it. i hate it. it's been so long i did not have this kind of feeling and last nite the feeling came back to me and it made my heart cry out loud. benci aku!!!!

so SUFYANA, FORGET ABOUT IT!!!! GO FIND UR OWN LIFE.!!!! N STOP BEING SO PATHETIC!!!!

OK, THAT'S ALL, SO KNOW THAT BY KNOW, THE MADNESS IS OVER. NO MORE MADNESS AND I HOPE NO MORE MADNESS!!!

No comments: