Tuesday, September 16, 2008

::missing CICI & TAMMY::



aihh..lately, i've been searching through my folders just to feast my eyes with the pictures of my two babies..i love them very much..i want to kiss them.i love to hug them..i miss talking to them and most importantly, i miss playing with them.

their presences have made my day brighter n more precisely less boring..yes i know..i already have two dearest little brothers but "their" presences somehow make me think i can live with just them..

hehhehhee..here are my babiesssssssss..love you muah2x..tggu kak p blik tau..

this is tammy..he is my future foreteller..





cutey cutey pie>>>>cici



i love you cici


2 comments:

Miss Jannah said...

auuuww...tammy, pak tam bertukar mjadi name omputih ek, cm shaun tue :P

nursufyana ulfa said...

huhauhauhaua..dia bnyak nma jan..babay, tammy, paktam..gitewwwwwwwwwwww..hahhaha..