Monday, September 29, 2008

::~when we know, we just know~::




humm..this morning i asked fat, my hosmate,

"have u ever felt like you know that a person like you?have you ever felt like it?"
fat answered me, "yes, i do"

n i asked her, "what will you do then?"

fat answered me, "show him and anyone else like you don't care because what's important is you know yourself that he likes you. unless you are the type of girl who will always make the first move"

n i only oooed n aaaaaed..

you know he likes you but everyone else seems to not care the fact that he likes you or he pays more attention to you or he touches you more than he touches anyone else, he teases you more than he teases anyone else and he hurts you more than he will ever do to anyone else... hum..sometime, i feel like i know if someone likes me..but most of the time, i just misread the signs.humm.i'm a bit slow in this field and i guess i have less experiences with boys and that's what makes me inadequate and frequently misinterpret the signs..poor me.. i know..

but, despite the lack of experiences on my side, i just know that he likes me..like I said, when we know, we just know..i just know that he likes me..i just know that he sometimes tries to run away from me because, he is just like me..i know, we are not meant to be together..i know, there is no future for me n him n i certainly know that me n him will never be together..i just know.. we just know.. n we choose not to be together because we just do not want to create any more memories..i hate memories..they don't go awy. they stick to your brain n it's VERY impossible for you to erase it in a natural way..unless you want to go beyond the natural..go bang your head at the wall..but, i'm pretty sure that it will only make you hurt not erasing the memory..

hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!


experiences!!!come to me baby!!!.hahahhaha..=)

No comments: