Sunday, July 27, 2008

::words, phrases n sentences that bring meaning to my life as they tell the stories of my life::


  1. i've been starting to doubt myself..not hugely, bcoz there haven't been mny men that i am interested in, but i do hve the tendency to fall for the ones who will nver be intrsted in me n ones that fall for my charms are gnerally pretty revolting.hahaha..it's true..it happens to me..
  2. she has enough self-confidence (or whateva u might call it) to say: "this is who i am..take it or leave it"..aihh. i really hope i can be like that..no matter what i do, i will always think about the other person. regardless whether they are friends , just friends or my one..i constantly try to fit myself in, so that the other person will not be feeling that they are left out..aihh..i don't know.
  3. after spending so any years chasing men, i now realize that it's better not to call them. EVER.if you can possibly help it. and that includes calling them back n seriously speaking, i'm really bad at that one...hehehe..it's quite true for myself..even after i seriously vow that i don't wnt to talk to him or at the very least i don't want to chat or see his face gain, i just can't do that.. that's my problem. i know.aihh..recently, i have erased his number from my phone in the false hope tht i will not contact him ever again..but seriously what was i thinking??/i still have his email..ooooooo GOD!!!it's so complicated!!!
  4. the advantages of being single. when you're busy socializing and meeting men, it's the best thing in the world and you would not want any other way than being single..but,when all ur single girlfriends suddenly seem to hve their own boyfriends n you're the one who is still be on your own, being single will be as miserable as a sin.. don't tell me you have not ever felt this way...coz if you are, u are being ridiculously-try-to-be-happy-even-when-u-r- not...hehhehe..i'm just saying this out of my personal experience..yep..it's true.one of my reason for not being single is because i don't want to be lonely.n it is also the reason why i still holding on to the relationship which is ready to fall, crash and burn..aihh..i know it's not fair..but i chose to believe it..i don't want to not to believe it..so, that's how i can tell what my love life is..
  5. you have to give evry relationship ur all because, if u r going to get hurt, u r going to get hurt, but at least at the end u know that u gave it ur best shot..i'm not sure how true can this be..as for myself..i prefer to do the least.. yes, i know, i'm not being quite a brave here but i choose the way that will not get myself badly hurt.. i prefer to be hurt not badly hurt..i don't know, maybe it's my weakness that i don't seem to care to give my relationship my all, but i have the concrete reason for not doing it.because, if i give my all, what will be left for myself if i ever face the break-up thingy..i'm being selfish here..i know


i think that's all for now..will continue later..still have work to do..ishhhhhhhhh..at the moment.my internet is being so ridiculously very unhelpful towards me, so, hapdet itu adalah sedikit mustahil..hehhehe..sorry..

bye bye..muackkkkksssss






2 comments:

Miss Jannah said...

hye sufy

after reading this entry, i feel the needs to leave my comment here.

i will comment on your point number 4

yes, i do feel lonely since i am the only one among my closest frens here who is still being single. yeap, sometimes i feel so depress cause yeah, you guys already have someone to hold on too (and this include you fat! dun deny about that!!!) hehehe, intermisson plak.

anyway, whenever you're talking about your bfs or anything around that area, i have to keep my mouth shut but my heart opens as i don't have anything to contribute but willingly to accept anything that may bring beneficial to me and to my future commitment..hehehee

yeah, im blabbing craps here. sorry sue.

about your relationship, i wish u all the best and dun ever give up dear. gud luck!

nursufyana ulfa said...

heheh jan useful craps..hehehhe..mm..sue dpat ayat2 ituew dri MR. MAYBE..best novel tuh..n berjaya bt i saiko..it's okay jan..somewhere, someone is made for you..mybe not now..mybe in the future..i mean future..mybe next week..next month or next year..dun have to worry dear.. u seem fine to me..