Thursday, October 16, 2008

::~happy birthday mama~::

happy birthday to u..
happy birthday to u..
happy birthday to mummy..
happy birthday to u..
I LOVE YOU!!!

today is my mummy's birthday.. i love her very much..i love you mama. if i were in Gurun today, i can bake you a cake. (hahahhaha..i wish..but maybe it will be a much better idea if i BUY that cake)..hahhaha..xpe..niat ada je dh cukup..

alhamdulillah..rezeki mama thun ni bnyak..i'm happy for her..she deserves it.she deserves every thing that she has now..

mm..about my mama, people always said to me that i'm like my mother. we have more or less the same face n both of us are loud and always say what we want to say.(some people may call it unaccepted behavior for saying thing that we are not supposed to say, but i think it is better to say it out loud to the people than having say it at their back)

n, this is my mummy.love, huggs and kissess for you!!!

No comments: