Sunday, October 12, 2008

::~SEMPURNA~::

aihh..i've been wanting to write about this a long time ago..but i chose not to write it before because it was still fresh in the memory..because i did not want to further complicate things which were already complicated..and i think, this is the right time to write what i feel about this because, i believe, every one involved in this matter finally forgot what the matter was *hopefully*..it was just a misunderstanding..more from my side*guess so*..but the weird thing is i can't get this out from my mind..not that i don't want to but every time i want to forget it, new things come in the way and these things remind me back of the matter..not anyone's faults but it's just time is playing tricks with me..i don't even know why i've done a lotsa thinking about this matter recently..i can't help it.it just pops out of my mind and it stays there until i've finally got other things to think..i know, what i know and i know what i feel..but why can't this matter stays where it should stay???nowhere in my heart..i sometimes question myself with my actions, my thoughts, and even with the most complex thinking that i've done, i can't never break this matter into pieces and understand the whole bit of it..you move on from this..but i'm still stuck with it..

*am i that SEMPURNA?or is it just as song that you like*

i'll never know this kind of thing ..and for that, i really want to put this matter to rest..but, i should stop thinking about it first..and that's exactly what i'm falied to do!!!BUT, i'll do it

No comments: