Saturday, August 9, 2008

having your hair done is currently "HOT"=P


hehhehe..many thanks i address to my beloved fren, dayah for her time and money for accompanying me to get my hair done in brisbane hairdressing school last wednesday..hehehhe..thanx beh!!!aku tau duit itu kmu mahu guna utk kawen, tetapi disebabkan kamu mahu melayan kesaikoan rakan kamu, maka, terpaksala kamu menghabiskan duit ituuuuuuuu..hehhehehe..

humm..that was the second time i got my hair cut since the beggining of the year..i remember the first time i wanted to cut my hair, aiyoooooooooo pk beratus2 kli b4 nk g kedai tu..nk ptg ke x ek?ok ke kalu ptg?seswai ke ngan muka aku?bnyak la pertanyaan di dlam otak ini..tp last2 g jgk salon itu..nrmbut aku dipotong jua...humm..nsib baik jan teman msa ni, so xde la prasaan myesal itu tebal sngt..hehhehe..for the second time, i wanted my hair to look diffrent from the usual..lgpun, i saiko..so, hrusla get rid of something..it is like a symbolic ritual for myself if i want to forget a part of my problem..it's like a theraphy..n i think having your hair done when you're suddenly "single" does help you a bit.. it helps me!!!..hahhahaha...so, i asked ida to accompany me to the salon..last2, dia pun nk jgk...humm, so, both of us, truskanla misi untuk mendapatkan rmbut bru..haihhhhhh..lma okes.... yg peliknya aku la yg lma..terasa mcm berzaman kt salon tu..pnatla...aku yg gunting rmbut ni sma je msanya ngan ida yg gunting n warna rmbut..sakit otak aku..hheeeeeeeeee..tp ok jgkla..at least, my mind is occupied with something else. it's better to think about something else rather than "that" thing....


so now, i'm quite happy with my new hair..even though, some of my friends say that they can't seem to find any differences between my previous look..i don't mind..i'm happy, maybe a part of myself now, is in a bin.(hopefully, my misery too is in the bin)...hahhahahha..=)

No comments: