Wednesday, August 6, 2008

it's been a day

wouushhhhh..it's only a day..i thought it's been a week..maybe, at my stage, a day equals to a week..so far, during daylight, i dun have any problem in reassuring myself that i'm gonna be okay..em..the problem lies with night time...it's been a hell of time for me now..i'm trying to control myself from contacting him. and only God knows, how long can i control myself and how can i control myself..it's just to hard for me not to contact him..but i know, if i don't contact him, the chances he meets with someone new is larger and maybe it will be good for him and also myself if that situation happens..he gets to know other girls other than myself..n i get to know what my real feeling for him too..if he happens to have somebody new, maybe it's a good sign that he isn't just made for me..and if i were to have somebody new, mybe it will be the sign for him that he is better off with a girl like me by his side..so after all, i guess this separation is a good time for both of us to learn things about ourselves..i hope he understand it..and i hope, after all the rationalization that i have made here, i will be strong too..please!!!

No comments: