Tuesday, August 19, 2008

::my family::

emm., i have to be grateful that my family members are all here..not really a real afmily, but consider them to be my family..i love them dearly and my life is full of them.heheheh..ok, i will tell you a little bit about my "family"


ok, this is my big happy family..i love them all.

this is my babah..i love him because he is always there for me..i love him because he makes me feel safe every nite when i'm sleeping. i love the way he accompanies me when i'm scared every nite.hahahhaha..meet my babah..he's red in colour..i love him.now, i always sleep with him other than my mother and ajwad..hehhehe..i feel save.








ok, this is my mother..i love mama very much..because she is so soft. i feel at ease whenver i cuddle her. she feels so close to my heart..i love her because, her body fits into mine when i cuddle her..i sleep everynite with my mama beside me..
















this is ajwad..i love him very much..but i only sleep with him, whenver i am not very tired. not that i don't like him..but he makes a lot of noises..it's similar to ajwad in reality..hahhaha..i just can't sleep properly, if i sleep with him..=)






this is faruqi..i also love him very much..but, i seldom sleep with him. his eyes are so hard and they keep banging on the wall next to my bed..so, in short, they make lot of noises.hahahhaha..but, i love him..










this is my sister.ninie. i never sleep with her. i love her, but i don't think, it will be appropriate for me to sleep with her when she already has a baby..so, i xnk ggula...but, sometimes, i do put her under my head..it helps me to get a better sleep..if not because of her, i will get a headache.hehhehe=)







it looks like my mother..doesn't it???but no..this is my x..he can never be even almost like my mother..i loved him..he was always with me. every nite i would sleep with him..i would carry him whenever i went to unilodge. he couldn't leave my side..but, recently, i'm learning to sleep without him..i have to be prepare for all the possibilities.. so, gudbye x-baby.










this is Charming.. .emm.. he used to sleep with me, whenever i felt my whole world was upside down...but, now, i'm not so sure..sometimes, i will only cuddle Charming coz i think it will be too much if i sleep with him.hahhahaha..=) ~no strings attached obviously~







this is labrador..my friend..ida..i think i share evrything with her..i love her..i know sometimes she might hate me because of my stubborness, but i know, deep down, she loves me..hahahahha..betul x dayah??ayat2 prasan ni..hehehe..but, i don't care, i love her n i will always do..








and the other animals are my friends and my cats..sorry, i mlas nk upload gmbaq lg..tp xupload gmbaq2 itu, bukanla bermksud, sy tdak syang kmu..i love you always..to jan, fat and torn, i love you all dearly..

4 comments:

Miss Jannah said...

ohh, dat is so sweet, naming your soft toys

wahhh

neway, can i borrow some of your family to be part in my ICT project?
bolehla ekkkk
hehehehe

nursufyana ulfa said...

jan, u more than welcome to do so...hehhehe..i buhsann

Ida HuLaiMe said...

hahahah..yela2..aku lyn la ang y prasan...aku sayang ang gak..blueeekk!!

nursufyana ulfa said...

aku pun syang ang jgk...menyampahhhhhhhhhhhh