Tuesday, August 5, 2008

it's all been said and done..





emm..after all the time that i've been through thinking and rationalizing my actions to be, i've finally done it..not that i feel i've done something good, but i guess after all it is for him..i finally give him the chance to re-look at myself and also this r/ship. and as for myself, i am still in the bridge of deciding whether to call this decision as the biggest sacrifice i've ever made until this point of time or whether i should call it the biggest n foolish mistake that i've ever done in my entire life..i'm still deciding..

i know for myself that, night time will be the hardest time in my life now..even if i use the largest rationalize thinking or self-assurance, i will fail to compose myself..but i believe, it's just a matter of time, till i find this crying-weeping-regretting- regime as my new routine and habit..


it's so hard to own-up the decision that i've made. i know, there will be no turning back for me..i've to be strong bcoz, after all i'm the one who make that decision.and for him, i wish all the best..and for myself, i hope i can learn something out of this decision.

No comments: